Calcium Phosphate , Synthetic Bone Graft
Osteoconductive resorbable synthetic bone graft material.
- INNO-CaP is an osteoconductive synthetic resorbable bone graft material consisting of Calcium Phosphate.
- INNO-CaP is completely resorpted and progressively replaced by normal-structured bone in the healing period.
Excellent Biocompatibility and Conductivity.
- The characteristic biocompatibility and conductivity of the INNO-CaP represent the most safety.
- The InnoGenic® Wif i-Mesh is a non-resorbable barrier membrane to be applied over intraoral defects, especially, tooth extraction and bone augmented sites.
- The InnoGenic® Wif i-Mesh is made of proprietary 100% PTFE, the polytetrafluoroethylene (teflon) sheet which is a biologically inactive and tissue compatible material
- The InnoGenic® Wif i-Mesh is reinforced with titanium frames (Titanium Gr II, ASTM F 67) embedded between two layers of PTFE sheets.